Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Cedars Foot & Ankle Center's office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Inglewood, CA, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Our office accepts a variety of HMOs, PPOs, and other health plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
We offer convenient hours: days, evenings and weekends. Some of the on site features we offer:
- X-Ray facilities
- LASER equipment
- Endoscopy equipment
- Physical Therapy equipment
- MicroVas Therapy
- Fluoroscan Motion equipment
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Vascular Studies
- Animated video presentations regarding foot and ankle problems
- Minimal Incision surgical techniques
- Cosmetic surgical considerations
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience