The MicroVas Therapy uses electrical stimulation (e-stim) to help the body heal itself.
E-Stim has been proven to stimulate the body to help heal itself. Â There are three fundamental aspects to healing: exercise, good circulation, and lymphatic drainage. Â Reducing pain levels also helps the body to heal faster while also improving the quality of life for the patient. Below is how exactly the e-stim aids in improving all four of these elements at the same time during treatments:
1. Involuntary Exercise
- Retrains and rebuilds muscles
- Aids in restoring flexion, range of motion and strength
2. Pain Management
- Eases pain transmission
- Stimulates endorphins
3. Increased Blood Flow and Tissue Oxygenation
- MicroVas immediately and dramatically increases blood flow
- Elevates tissue oxygenation
- Aids in rebuilding tissue
- Boosts exchange of nutrients
4. Lymphatic Drainage
- Boosts lymphatic drainage
- Relieves swelling and inflammation
- Boosts the body's immune responses
Why should the MicroVas Therapy be chosen over other forms of e-stim?
The MicroVas System is significantly different from traditional e-stim processes. While traditional e-stim treatments place a few small emitter pads on one side of the body or limb, the MicroVas System uses eight emitter pads placed on both sides of the body or limb to be treated. Â Thus with traditional e-stim the current only penetrates the tissue a few centimeters. Â Whereas the MicroVas System penetrates through the entire body or limb and can generate a much more powerful muscle contraction to improve circulation.